OFFICIAL RULES: Ripkord.tv. Spin It To Win It. App Download Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Ripkord.tv Book. Spin It To Win It. App Download Giveaway (the “Spin It To Win It Game”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), who are at least eighteen (18) years old, and who are registered on Ripkord.tv at the time of entry.
Registration is free. Registration details may be reviewed at www._____com. Employees, officers, and representatives of Strimmerz Media, Inc (aka Ripkord.tv) the (“Sponsor”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Spin It To Win It Game is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Spin It To Win It Game constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Spin It To Win It Game. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Strimmerz Media, Inc (aka Ripkord.tv)
3824 Cedar Springs Rd #801-1394, Dallas, TX 75219
3. Timing: The Spin It To Win It Game begins at 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time ("PT"), January 25, 2018 and ends at 4:00 p.m. PT, February 1, 2019. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Spin It To Win It Game.
4. How to Enter: Download the Ripkord.tv mobile app (“App”) to a mobile device. After downloading, follow the instructions to register your phone number. The App is free but subject to the listed terms and conditions described within the App. Standard data charges may apply; see carrier for details.
Once you register, you will be automatically entered to win the Spin It To Win It Game page and receive one (1) Spin It To Win It Game entry. Potential winners will be notified immediately by via text message and will also be notified live if they choose to watch / play the In Or Out game at 4PM February 1, 2019. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Spin It To Win It Game.
Limit: Each entrant may play one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same phone number.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, Internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. ALL POTENTIAL WINNING PLAYS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE Spin It To Win It Game SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE POTENTIAL WINNING PLAY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID, AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
6. Instant Win Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If any potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), fails to correctly answer the time- limited skill testing question (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. Unclaimed prizes will remain un-awarded.
7. Prizes: One $100 Target gift card per week.
U. S. Tax Liabilities: Internal Revenue Service to comply with U.S. tax laws.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Spin It To Win It Game constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state/province for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Spin It To Win It Game if fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Spin It To Win It Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Spin It To Win It Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Spin It To Win It Game is a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release: By entering this Spin It To Win It Game, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and any promotional partners, each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Spin It To Win It Game or resulting directly of indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Spin It To Win It Game, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Spin It To Win It Game; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Spin It To Win It Game; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Spin It To Win It Game or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Spin It To Win It Game or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another play in the Spin It To Win It Game, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Spin It To Win It Game or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan U.S.A.; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Spin It To Win It Game but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Spin It To Win It Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California, U.S.A.